Friday, August 1, 2008

Coming home.....

It has been 3 months since I came for a project in Lex. Everything seems to be same since my last visit in 06. Yet this time, I am in a totally different area with different chain of management. I really liked the manager's area meetings where everything is so informal - yet very open, transparent and professional.
Found that some of the Americans are very fond of Indian food. Used to have lunch in various Indian restaurents every other day. Despite work pressure, it was fun and I enjoyed the pressure....wait a minute...I enjoyed the office time only but after returning from office, the things turns out to be nightmare to me. Was feeling so bad for my parent, siblings, nephew and niece. Tomorow I am going home....I am in a ocean of joy....I can not wait seeing my near and dear ones in my place. ...
".........I’ll be home tonight,I’m coming back home.............................".

Yahooo!!!!

No comments: