Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to courtyard by marriot

Last May, when I arrived Lexington, I was put up at Courtyard by Marriot where I stayed for a week and afterwards I shifted to Residence Inn by marriot. Both hotels (or motels??) are few yards apart. In Residen Inn you have a kitchen where you can cook your own food while in Courtyard there is no kitchen. Indians usually prefer Residence as we prefer to have 'home made' food. Anyway, all my reservations were done from my office...I just came and took the possesion of the suites. I did a mistake while entering Residence. They booked my room till 27th while, my stay here is till 2nd Aug. I did not validate the check out date and yesterday there was a big surprise when the Residence Inn manager informed me about my check out date. I requested her to book a room for me in either Residence or in Courtyard and luckily I got a room at Courtyard. Though 80% of my luggage are with a collegue, I have shifted to courtyard in evening after office.
Things are not that bad here....except that rooms are 100% smoke free ( I will quit smoking sometimes in future) and my room is at 3rd floor. Need to inform all relatives/friends about new phone number and suite number....going to do that.

No comments: